price for a used 8 foot dome ?

Bob B

i will be moving soon and have a 8' dome, motor and roof panels that i will not need --my question is -what is a resonable price to ask --note -the building must be dissassembled -

thx
bob

Not sure but I have been looking for a used dome.

On Sep 11, 2021, at 10:00 AM, Bob B <bbrannon@...> wrote:

i will be moving soon and have a 8' dome, motor and roof panels that i will not need --my question is -what is a resonable price to ask --note -the building must be dissassembled -

thx
bob

Bob B

Where are You ?

On Sep 11, 2021, at 11:00 AM, Ron Bruno <ronjbruno@...> wrote:

Not sure but I have been looking for a used dome.

On Sep 11, 2021, at 10:00 AM, Bob B <bbrannon@...> wrote:

i will be moving soon and have a 8' dome, motor and roof panels that i will not need --my question is -what is a resonable price to ask --note -the building must be dissassembled -

thx
bob

Chattanooga

On Sep 11, 2021, at 6:13 PM, Bob B <bbrannon@...> wrote:

Where are You ?

On Sep 11, 2021, at 11:00 AM, Ron Bruno <ronjbruno@...> wrote:

Not sure but I have been looking for a used dome.

On Sep 11, 2021, at 10:00 AM, Bob B <bbrannon@...> wrote:

i will be moving soon and have a 8' dome, motor and roof panels that i will not need --my question is -what is a resonable price to ask --note -the building must be dissassembled -

thx
bob

Bob B

Oh - Upstate NY - but looking to move to SE Ky or NE Tenn - might just bring the dome with me - I know it’s hard to get one

Thx

On Sep 11, 2021, at 6:14 PM, Ron Bruno <ronjbruno@...> wrote:

Chattanooga

On Sep 11, 2021, at 6:13 PM, Bob B <bbrannon@...> wrote:

Where are You ?

On Sep 11, 2021, at 11:00 AM, Ron Bruno <ronjbruno@...> wrote:

Not sure but I have been looking for a used dome.

On Sep 11, 2021, at 10:00 AM, Bob B <bbrannon@...> wrote:

i will be moving soon and have a 8' dome, motor and roof panels that i will not need --my question is -what is a resonable price to ask --note -the building must be dissassembled -

thx
bob

jhwind60@...

I live in Nashville and am interested. When you set your price please let me know

Bob B

ok

jhwind60@...

Bob,

Have you decided to sell your dome?

Bob B

house was sold today ( only on Mkt 6 days) observatory not disscussed yet, but i think it will stay here ...